Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Entertainment news!


New Nicki Minaj Interview

Nicki Minaj-The Jump Off


Nicki Minaj-Warning


New video for Busta Rhymes "Don't Touch Me" (Throw Da Water On Em')


New video for Busta Rhymes. Off his album "Blessed". Coming soon

T.I. - No Matter What
T.I. has released a new track off of, “Paper Trail,” via StreetCred.com.


Download/Listen: Busta Rhymes Ft Linkin Park - We Made It




Freestyle on Team Invasion Radio. Off the ONDASPOT DVD. Shout out to Green Lantern


The Dream (Feat. Young Jeezy) - I Luv Your Girl


Busy Signal - Jail [Reggae]


Plies (Feat. Ne-Yo) - Bust It Baby Pt. 2

How Every Man Feels When That Bad Shorty Got A Man

LOL @ the end, girls need to wear a tag letting cats know they got a man. Then again, a lot of females don’t let that stop them.


Asian Extreme Sport: Long Distance Slam Dunking!


Behind The Scenes Of, “Love In This Club”


Kim Kardashian & Her Sisters Get Gully On Each Other! (Fight Clip)

0 comments: