Sunday, June 22, 2008

Something different...Remembering First semester...


Krossbreedz - Get em


Plies Feat. Keyshia Cole & J. Holiday - #1 Fan



Check out Cecil Cross's book first semester...

www.myspace.com/firstsemester

A SEX SCENE excerpt from CHAPTER 7: FOAM PARTY


“Those are sexy as hell, girl!” Fresh said. “I wanna see those up close and personal.”
Charlene opened her arms wide, then crashed down onto Lawry’s bed, hoisted her hands straight up, then lifted her legs until her toes met her fingertips.
“Well, what are you waiting for?” she asked, with a giggle.
Fresh wasted no time removing his shirt and making his way over to the bed. As he unbuckled his belt and attempted to slither between her legs, she lowered and closed them.
“Only one condition,” she said, as I made my over to the light switch.
“What’s that?” Fresh asked.
“You gotta eat this before you beat this,” she said, as she lifted her hips, giving him the green light to remove her pants.
I just knew Fresh was about to clown her for so boldly asking him to go down on her after they’d just met. I figured the denial was eminent and hoped it wouldn’t ruin the moment for all of us.
“I ain’t ate since dinner,” he said, slipping her legs out of her jeans one by one. “So I’m due for some dessert.”
As Fresh started kissing Charlene’s neck, she moaned and her eyes rolled back. I figured that was the best moment for me to push up on Peaches. I stood behind her, pulled her close, and whispered in her ear, my lip sensually grazing her earlobe as I spoke.
“So why do they call you Peaches, baby?” I asked.
“Because I’m thick like a peach, sweet like a peach, juicy like a peach, and if you get inside me, you’re guaranteed to get a nut,” she said, very matter-of-factly.
Before that comment, I had my reservations about whether or not Peaches was ready to go all the way on the first night. After that statement, she’d removed all doubt. I immediately stuck my hand in my pocket, and felt around my phone, keys and gum, until my fingers ran across a condom wrapper. By time I’d located it, Fresh’s head was fully submerged inbetween Charlene’s thighs and she was hitting more high notes than Keyshia Cole. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Is this fool really going down on a chick that we just met at the club? That’s a damn shame!
“Where they do that at?” I mumbled to myself.
“Don’t you wanna be like your boy over there and eat this peach?” she asked, unzipping her skirt and sliding it off on her own.
“Well actually, I ate just before I went to the club, so I ain’t really that hungry,” I said, as I quickly slid out of my jeans.
But I’m damn sure trying to get that nut, I thought to myself as I broke open a condom wrapper, and laid down on top of her. I didn’t even bother to pull back the covers or give her the courtesy of kissing her on the lips. A few pecks to the neck region and tickling her areolas with the tip of my tongue was enough to do the trick. All of the sweating she’d done in the club left her nipples with a salty twang. Once it resonated with my taste buds, my facial expression soured and I decided to skip the foreplay. It didn’t take long for me to recognize that Peaches was what I like to call a “layer”. The type of chick who is too lazy to put forth any effort in the sack, so she just lays there in the missionary position, waiting for me to put in all the work. How boring, I thought, as I thrust my pelvis into hers, my forearm suspending her lower back in midair, as I tried my best to make her scream louder than Fats made Charlene. Once Fresh noticed that I was winning, he climbed on top of Charlene and started going to work. The way we had those girls moaning and squirming, you would’ve thought we were on the set of an x-rated movie. Every so often Fresh and I would look up at each other and flash a devious grin. The best thing about it was, I’d consumed so much liquor, I felt like Superman in between the sheets. I could’ve gone all night, if 20 minutes into the action, Peaches’ left thigh wouldn’t have started shaking vigorously, as she screamed out, “Ooh, baby! Right there! Yes! I’m coming!”

0 comments: